Note! – Subscribe to this thread to get updates when new versions are released!
Thanks for all of your feedback helping improve the Alta products!
v1.2j Release Notes
- Add IGMP and MLD Snooping Support*
- Fix Static IP Address assignment
- Various stability improvements
*Note: IGMP Snooping is not recommended to be enabled by default. Only for networks with IPTV, or other special environments. It must be configured on individual VLANs. We also added an IGMP/MLD Querier, and support for Leave messages to ensure group correctness.
v1.2i Release Notes
- Add support for LLDP-MED Voice VLAN
- Add support for disabling link light LEDs (not including POE LED)
v1.2h Release Notes
- Add LLDP support
- S24: Enable SFP+ LEDs
v1.2g Release Notes
- Add support for remote syslog host
- Use configured name as system hostname
v1.2.f Release Notes
- Improve network fallback functionality
v1.2e Release Notes
- Add support for displaying POE status
- Add support for power cycling POE ports
- Add support for displaying switch temperature
Please create a new thread with any new issues!