Unit Bricked - not working

Good Afternoon, hoping someone can help me. I have an AP6 Pro that has recently died- and I cannot seem to get it back online. Tried various POE Adaptors and POE Switches including the Alta Labs Switch - nothing…

Is there a master reset or another way to jump start the AP?

Thanks

The APs have a small reset switch on the back which you hold in for 5 seconds to reset.

There’s also the Power on Reset (PoR):

1. Make sure the AP is not plugged into Ethernet
  2. Locate the reset button on the back/bottom of the unit
  3. Press and hold the reset button
  4. While still holding the reset button, plug in Ethernet with PoE in to the AP
  5. Continue holding the reset button for approximately 5 seconds OR until you see a change in the LED on the AP

Our power on reset (a.k.a. POR) is a bit different from other vendors’. By holding the reset button, you’re not only factory defaulting the AP, but during that process, the AP will attempt to reach out to the internet, download and apply a preset version of the AP’s firmware. If you do see a change in the LED of the AP after doing this, you’ll want to let the AP sit for a couple of minutes given all the processes it is going through. The end result should be a solid white LED for at least a minute.

Hello thanks everyone for their help, after trying all of the above the unit is still dead and doesn’t seem revivable, I will contact the distributor and see what can be done