@Alta-Jeff Emailed them into support,
Sorry needed a while to reconfigure things so the SSID was only available on a single AP and also to get into the Ubiquiti device and perform a pcap
@Alta-Jeff Emailed them into support,
Sorry needed a while to reconfigure things so the SSID was only available on a single AP and also to get into the Ubiquiti device and perform a pcap
@Alta-Jeff Did you receive the logs I sent into support?
@dragon2611 Yes, it’s showing that device is configured for VLAN5. Are you sure that the device is not on VLAN5 after connecting?
I cannot reproduce the problem here. Everything is working fine for me with WPA3-Enterprise with RADIUS-assigned VLAN.
Yes that’s the problem the radius server returned 15 not 5, 5 was the default vlan configured as fallback.
AVP: t=Tunnel-Private-Group-Id(81) l=4 val=15
Type: 81
Length: 4
Tunnel-Private-Group-Id: 15
It’s packet 22 in the pcap I believe.
I’m not sure why the RADIUS server would indicate the incorrect group… I’m using a Dream Machine as the RADIUS server successfully in my case. Does it work with any other VLANs or does it always get corrupted to 15?
-Jeff
It was supposed to be 15, the problem is the client ended up on vlan5 when the radius server said vlan 15.
The only way I got radius assigned vlans working was when I set the default vlan to 1 and also when I had wpa2 rather than wpa3
I cannot reproduce the problem here even if I use VLAN15… If you reboot everything and start fresh does it still happen?
If you can invite me to your site, I can add some debug to the firmware on the AP to understand why it is assigning 5.
-Jeff
My email is jeff@alta.inc.
-Jeff
Got it. We’ll add this to our queue to fix.
-Jeff
This issue will be resolved in 2.0q which should go out by the end of the day.
-Jeff
This fix has been released in 2.0q.
Please let us know if you have any other issues!
-Jeff