Largest Alta installation?

@Alta-Jeff @Alta-Chase

Can you tell us a bit about what you know or believe to be the largest Alta installation right now? It would be fun to see some screenshots (if available) of the dashboard showing the number of devices running on X number of APs. I imagine it would be in arenas/conference centers, etc.

2 Likes

I would bet on a Castle ahaha I had never seen any Castle installation but here ahahah This is insane. Now I can look for a castle since I know they can have great Wifi AP inside

1 Like

There case studies show some good installs no idea on size mind you

@zid Great question! We are only made aware of large projects if our customers and partners make us aware of them. Or, if we are invited to the site of a large project to help troubleshoot an issue, or help configure a network. To my personal knowledge, the single site we have been invited to with the largest number of Alta Labs devices deployed (APs and Switches) is a hotel with over 300. We have been working with the company responsible for completing the project to see if we can produce a case study and share additional information (pictures, screen shots, etc) and we have not yet received permission to share.

Feel free to fire back with any further questions you have on this.

Thanks!

-Chase