I have two SSIDs that will not delete

I have two SSIDs on manage.alta.inc that I cannot get rid of. They are the only two on the site. They show up in the app on iOS, safari and chrome. When I swipe to delete in IoS, nothing happens. When I hit delete in safari or chrome, I am logged out. Logging back in reveals both SSIDs are still there. Can support please help me delete them?

I can give site access to whomever needs it to help.

I had this same issue previously. I ended up having to delete the site/account, recreate account/site to resolve the issue. Not saying this is what is needed for your situation.

Exactly the same problem. Like Corrottspc I had to delete the site and create a new one.

I feel that I could probably re-create the problem… It seemed to happen to me when iI deleted my site and user without first deleting the SSIDs. When you create a new site with the same site name and user The SSIDs from the ‘old’ site reappear but you can’t fully access or delete them. I also found that I couldn’t view the SSID passwords as if I didn’t have access to them.

You couldn’t re-assign the SSIDs because it just kept logging you out.

I was able to completely delete my account, wait a while, and create a new one. I’ve been able to get going again. I sure hope no one does that by mistake with a lot of sites on their account.

They would need to accidentally type delete into the keyboard. You must be very intentional in order to delete your account.

-Jeff

Thank you for the tips and help. I dusted everything off, got a new site built, and am all up and running again. Much appreciated.

2 Likes